On this Valentine’s Day — however you choose to show it — let someone special know how much you enjoy their company, adore their laughter, relish your heartfelt conversations, and simply love seeing them happy, engaged and living life to its fullest.
Subscribe to our blog
- Hearing aids are more tortoise than hare
- Regular hearing checkups are a good idea
- 12 reasons to get Livio Edge AI custom rechargeable hearing aids
- How loud for how long is key to avoiding noise-induced hearing damage
- Justin Osmond on what he likes about wearing Livio Edge AI hearing aids
- What to do if you think you have hearing loss
- Fall-related injuries are costly
- Tips for getting used to wearing new hearing aids
- More than one in 20 people has disabling hearing loss
- Hang with Matt Maxey as he gets new hearing aids
- Can lost hearing be restored?
- Justin Osmond on how hearing aids have changed over the years
- It’s better to deal with hearing loss earlier rather than later
- Is hearing loss a symptom of COVID-19?
- Tinnitus can be relentless
- Let's talk tinnitus
- Loneliness is not good for your health
- Why do I have plugged ears?
- Too few hearing aid wearers take advantage of available services
- How to properly clean your ears