What does it take to get named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Best Inventions of 2019? According to TIME, it’s got to be a “groundbreaking invention that [is] making the world better, smarter and even a little more fun.” They also pick winners based on key factors, including “originality, creativity, influence, ambition and effectiveness.”
No wonder Starkey’s Livio AI hearing aids made the list.
The world’s first Healthable hearing aid, Livio AI has revolutionized what hearing health means.
- It’s our best sounding hearing aid ever.
- It’s the only hearing aid with embedded sensors and artificial intelligence.
- It’s the industry’s first multi-purpose hearing aid.
- It can track your steps and help you achieve your fitness goals.
- It can monitor your active listening, which can help keep your brain strong, which can help prevent dementia.
- It can detect if you fall and alert your loved ones immediately.
- It can translate 27 languages into your ear as you’re having a conversation.
- Its built-in assistant can access the internet to answer questions you ask it.
- It can stream phone calls, TV, music and more directly to your ears.
We didn’t set out to create a 2019 best invention. We were just doing what we always do — engineering technology that makes hearing easier, connects people to people, and helps everyone who uses it live their best life possible.
(Psst, it also made The Verge’s list of 100 best gadgets of the decade)
Want to try Livio AI for yourself and experience why it made TIME’s list? Start by clicking here.
Join our community of Starkey Blog subscribers
Want a week's worth of Starkey blogs delivered to your inbox? Sign up here.