Swimmer’s ear is an infection found in the outer ear canal, the area that extends from the outer ear...
Michele Hurley, Au.D.
Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Some industries are more hazardous to your hearing than others
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people have noise-induced hearing loss
- Four common places where you should protect your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: The inability to distinguish sounds is a form of hearing loss
- 11 reasons why you should test your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: There can be a domino effect with hearing loss
- How to know if you should get your hearing tested
- #HearingFactFriday: Not enough people take hearing loss seriously
- Can hearing better help you age better?
- #HearingFactFriday: If you’re 70 or older, there’s a good chance you have hearing loss
- Maybe its time to think about a new hearing “system,” not just a hearing “aid”
- #HearingFactFriday: Doctors rarely test patients for hearing loss
- [Video] What is the best food for your brain?
- #HearingFactFriday: Experts recommend you treat hearing loss early
- All Ears: What is mild hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: The number of people with hearing loss is growing
- [Video] Five things you shouldn’t skimp on
- #HearingFactFriday: Social isolation is as bad for you as smoking
- All Ears: Can Android phones stream to hearing aids?
- How wearing hearing aids can help enhance your safety