Swimmer’s ear is an infection found in the outer ear canal, the area that extends from the outer ear...
Michele Hurley, Au.D.
Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Subscribe to our blog
- 10 tips to get more out of your hearing aid batteries
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year to hear
- #HearingFactFriday: Being young has its benefits
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with, wait, what was that?
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss is common among U.S. veterans
- All Ears: How can I help a loved one who has hearing loss?
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people are satisfied with their hearing aids
- Fido can hear you, but is he really listening?
- Wrap on. Wrap off.
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to scary stuff
- Hearing loss coping strategies: Only one is worth it
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss is pervasive — and preventable
- All Ears: What is a Bluetooth hearing aid?
- Four hearing help tips for fall
- #HearingFactFriday: Most people let their hearing loss go untreated
- Meet Movers & Shakers at the 2018 Hearing Innovation Expo
- How hearing aids work
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss has positive mental health benefits
- Tech Tip: "Just Talk" vs SurfLink microphone when using SurfLink Mobile
- The secret to staying happy and healthy