Swimmer’s ear is an infection found in the outer ear canal, the area that extends from the outer ear...
Michele Hurley, Au.D.
Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: Today's hearing aid wearers are like, “whatever”
- Noise may damage more than your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Your hearing and overall health are inextricably linked
- How hearing loss can lead to social isolation
- Do’s and don’ts of hearing aid care
- All Ears: Is hearing loss avoidable?
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can lead to good things
- Do’s and don’ts of getting hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and tinnitus are common amongst veterans
- Do’s and don’ts of communicating in a busy environment
- Lessons learned at the lake
- #HearingFactFriday: Many older adults haven’t experienced the benefits of hearing aids
- The ear is the new wrist — for fitness tracking, anyway
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss can lead to exclusion from communication
- Do’s and don’ts of good ear health
- #HearingFactFriday: Noise-induced hearing loss isn’t necessarily job related
- The connection between diabetes and hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: A lot of people ignore hearing loss
- Do’s and don’ts of dealing with hearing loss
- How do you say, “It’s also an ear-worn language translator”?