Swimmer’s ear is an infection found in the outer ear canal, the area that extends from the outer ear...
Michele Hurley, Au.D.
Do you find yourself low on energy, exhausted after a day of busy interactions, whether at a social or work...
Subscribe to our blog
- #HearingFactFriday: You should test your hearing if you’ve been exposed to loud noise
- Listening activities help you get the most out of your new hearing aids
- #HearingFactFriday: Nearly one in four adults has hearing loss from noise
- Are earbuds safe to share?
- #HearingFactFriday: Millions of people could benefit from hearing aids
- How to record conversations with the TruLink app
- How to find a hearing professional
- #HearingFactFriday: There is a link between dementia and hearing loss
- All Ears: What are the best hearing aids for me?
- #HearingFactFriday: You shouldn’t wait to see someone if you suspect hearing loss
- #HearingFactFriday: Treating hearing loss can have an impact on income
- June is Men’s Health Month
- All Ears: Can earwax cause hearing loss?
- HearingFactFriday: You can have hearing loss before you even realize it
- What is a telecoil and why do I want one in my hearing aid?
- #HearingFactFriday: Wearing hearing aids provides many benefits for people with hearing loss
- Hearing aid reviews
- The digital hearing aid difference
- #HearingFactFriday: Untreated hearing loss can accelerate cognitive decline
- Yanny vs Laurel (and hearing aids)