With Father’s Day just around the corner, who better to share the importance of treating hearing loss...
Chris Earl had been dealing with gradual hearing loss for 17 years. But a busy career and, as he says,...
It’s one thing for Starkey to tell you how our hearing aids have helped people around the world hear...
Amy Holland, Au.D., is an audiologist at Hearing Solutions in Ohio. She works in the Fairfield and Harrison...
Our relationships with our moms are special and unique. But they’re undoubtedly stronger and more...
As the only American owned and operated hearing aid company, we are proud to share this better hearing...
Subscribe to our blog
- Gary's Starkey hearing success
- Dear Dad, Thanks for My Hearing Loss
- What Wearers Are Saying About Our Newest Hearing Aids
- Inspiring Stories from Better Hearing Month
- Finding Better Hearing with Halo 2: Chris' Story
- A Mother-Daughter Hearing Journey
- The Art of Hearing: Patrick Pryor’s Halo 2 Story
- Fighting Fires in Hearing Aids
- Reader Survey Blog
- Almost Missing the Music: A Conductor Gets His Dream Back
- Hearing On and Off the Field: Tyson Gillies
- Paul's Starkey Hearing Story
- Miss Michigan 2014: Helping in Halo Hearing Aids
- Minnesota Better Hearing Athlete: Rachael Kroog
- Minnesota Better Hearing Athlete: Bob Stanek
- Hearing Loss in Children – Audrey and Ava’s Starkey Story
- Minnesota Better Hearing Athlete: Sandra Tool
- Minnesota Better Hearing Athlete: Rick Schafer
- Paying it Forward: Dan Bankert’s Z Series Story
- The Goff Family: My Daughter Shea