It is an unfortunate fact of the world that tinnitus — which affects nearly one in six Americans...
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that 50 million Americans experience tinnitus....
All month long, we asked people across the globe to help decide the #BestSoundEver. We started with 24...
Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) is the only preventable cause of hearing loss. Although you may adjust to...
If you have hearing loss but still haven’t done anything to treat it, do you know why? If it’s...
Have you set a goal to get healthier this year? Are you going to the gym or perhaps a workout class a few...
Subscribe to our blog
- Follow Chris Earl on his journey to better hearing
- Do’s and don’ts of living with tinnitus
- All Ears: If I have tinnitus, does it mean I also have hearing loss?
- Head banging can cause ear ringing
- Is hearing loss common?
- Noise may damage more than your hearing
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing loss and tinnitus are common amongst veterans
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus is more common than you think
- Head banging can lead to ears ringing
- #HearingFactFriday: Some antidepressants may worsen tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: Hearing aids are a well-established treatment option for tinnitus
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus affects everyone differently
- Is there a cure for tinnitus?
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus takes a financial toll
- All Ears: What is causing the ringing in my ears?
- It’s getting loud in here, so put in your ear plugs
- #HearingFactFriday: Nobody likes tinnitus
- Tinnitus (a.k.a. Ringing in the Ears) 101
- #HearingFactFriday: Tinnitus and hearing loss often go hand in hand
- #HearingFactFriday: Veterans commonly suffer from tinnitus